But as you finished the 7-Step guide you are clearly committed and well on your way.
However, how about I help you a bit more with The 12-Step Guide To Building An Online Coaching Practice that retails on Amazon for $9.99
In the book, you will get the 7-steps you have already had and another 5.
Here’s what’s included for just
- Focus on the negative – seriously, you MUST and I’ll explain why
- Know your costs – something very few new coaches stop to think about
- Implement a strategy – it’s not rocket science
- Establish a niche – creates way more angst that it should for new coaches
- Build a client avatar – I give you the forms I use when working with clients that helps with your niche
- Buy an effective domain name – why EMD’s (exact match domains) no longer work
- Avoid these common website mistakes – 99% of coach websites I see make most of these – and I do mean, most.
- Install Google Analytics – it’s a simple task and you need to know what’s working
- Build your newsletter list – tips and ideas to get you rolling
- Learn sales – sales is not a dirty word, it’s a necessity to succeed
- Don’t forget about the offline world – online takes time, so if you’re in a hurry, do both
- Hire a coach – simply the quickest way to expedite your success bar none
There is information in here that I would have killed for 15 years ago.